Sat, Jul 22|
The Encounter Conference by First Love Women is a conference devoted to lead women into a fresh and new encounter with Jesus.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Circle, 300 B Ave, Circle, MT 59215, USA
About the event
***LUNCH AND DINNER PROVIDED WITH REGISTRATION***
Sometimes we forget, don't we? We forget who our God is and how powerful He is. Instead of leaning on Him for whatever we are walking through, we can easily believe lies like "You are all alone." or "It's up to you to fix this situation. No one else can."
This year Encounter is focused on seeing Jesus as King. He reigns over all. And the best part is when we invite Him to reign in every area of our life, freedom and blessing follow.
Founder of First Love Ministries
On the day of the conference, you can expect:
- 2 main sessions with life-giving worship and speakers
- The option to choose from one of two workshop tracks (details below)
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and goodies throughout the day
- A day that will feed your soul in the best way.
TO REGISTER, FOLLOW THESE STEPS: 1. PICK WHICH TRACK OF WORKSHOPS YOU WANT TO REGISTER FOR. ONLY ONE TRACK PER TICKET.
There are two workshop tracks:
- The Secret Place: Learning to Connect with the Lord-- God wants you to know that He is knowable, not as a concept but as a person, your closest friend. "This is eternal life to KNOW the one true God and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." Eternal life is available to the believer now. Come and learn to commune with the Lover of our souls....He's crazy about you!
- Victory by Way of Surrender: Trusting God with Everything-- Do you desire greater freedom, fulfillment, and fruit in your life? Do you want to experience more of God’s guidance? This workshop will focus on more fully releasing our lives to the Lord, because it’s only in surrendering to Him that we experience true victory and life.
- Dying to Self: Experiencing Greater Life in Your Christian Walk-- Relationships are a huge part of our lives. We all want healthy, strong, and fulfilling relationships, but often there are challenges. As believers, one thing we contend with that affects all our relationships is “self.” This workshop delves into the topic of dying to self, so that we might have fuller, richer relationships with God, ourselves, and others.
- Becoming a Dwelling Place: Embracing Heart Connection with Jesus through Study of the Tabernacle--In this session, we will explore the Tabernacle to find the hidden treasures of meaning behind its structure and furnishings and see how it points us to Jesus. By studying these Tabernacle treasures, we can come to know and understand God’s intention to dwell with us as His people and how Jesus provided the way for us to live confidently in God’s presence.
First Love Women is a Christian organization dedicated to empowering women to encounter Jesus for themselves and live the abundant life He paid for them to have through knowing and experiencing Him in their everyday life. For more information about us, visit www.FirstLoveWomen.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
+$0.88 service fee
The ticket covers the cost of two interactive workshop sessions, two main sessions, lunch, dinner, and snacks! The two workshops included are: Track 1: Session 1: The Secret Place: Learning to be Connect with the Lord Session 2: Victory by Way of Surrender: Trusting God with Everything
+$0.88 service fee0
+$0.88 service fee
The ticket covers the cost of two interactive workshop sessions, two main sessions, lunch, dinner, and snacks! The two workshops included are: Session 1: Dying to Self: Experiencing Greater Life in Your Christian Walk Session 2: Becoming a Dwelling Place: Embracing Heart Connection with Jesus through Study of the Tabernacle
+$0.88 service fee0